Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Counting down to Christmas

 I'm feeling unusually festive this year. My tree is sparkling and adorned with handmade ornaments, all my presents are purchased and most are wrapped and decorated with pretty ribbon.

We've been counting down to Christmas Day with this gorgeous advent tree I purchased from Etsy. Each day has a little box filled with delicious chocolate treats for us to share.

 

Today, Oscar and I plan to decorate a wreath for our front door. We've spent the morning trimming pieces of colourful ribbon and making origami from beautiful Christmas paper. It's so lovely having a little one to share the fun of the festive season with.

2 comments:

  1. I love your advent calendar! Link please!

    Can't wait to see your wreath. Mine is also a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've updated the link in my post Kate :)

    What are you decorating your wreath with? I've decided I'm still in inspiration mode!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I love knowing that you stopped by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio