Wednesday, December 8, 2010

About me

 I love:

The smell of rain in summer, a pot of freshly brewed coffee and my favorite perfume.

The sound of a lightning storm, an old V8 engine and waves crashing on the beach.

The taste of my mum's delicious cooking, velvety smooth chocolate and fresh homemade bread with lashings of butter.

The feel of my babies skin, a soft wool jumper and warm sand under my feet.

I wish I had:

Learnt to play the piano, how to sew and how to sing.

Accepted myself a lot earlier in life and not worried so much what others thought of me. 

Listened to my mum when she told me to stay out of the sun and always wear sunscreen.

Appreciated my mum more when I was growing up and let her know how much she meant to me. 

Spent more time getting to know my Narnie and hearing about her life during the Great Depression. 

I wish I could:

Spend more time with my sisters and my beautiful little niece. 

Freeze time and savour all the precious moments with my little ones. 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful read.

    I wish we could spend more time together too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post.. I also wish I had of spent more time getting to know my Grandparents and listening to their incredible stories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I love knowing that you stopped by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio