Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hoorah I won! Handmade Kids and Ruby & the Dodo Flood Appeal

  
Thank you to everyone who visited the Handmade Kids and Ruby & the Dodo Flood Appeal page and placed a bid on one of their gorgeous items. I hope you found something delightful to take home. I was very excited to to be notified that I had the winning bid on this gorgeous set of original prints designed by Jessie from Art Candy Boutique. They are so adorable, and are going to look perfect in Mathilda's nursery.

At last count the appeal had raised more than $17 000 for QLD flood victims. What an amazing show of generosity, and that's through just one of the many appeals being run through Facebook. I'm still fervently watching my bids on other items from the Summerblossom Flood Relief Charity Auction. If you haven't already had a look at the gorgeous items on offer, why not pop on over now?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I love knowing that you stopped by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio